Monday, July 02, 2012

Too Pooped To Post

After taking 1600+ photos in a 24 hour period, I am too pooped to post, so today will only serve as a teaser. Here are the Top 10 Reasons to come back this week so that you won't miss the following topics:

1. No more Dole-Whip-Do for Ariel.



2. Riding Radiator Springs Racers at Dusk.



3. Fantasmic! Yes—The Dragon Is Working!



4. Dining at The Blue Bayou



5. Buena Vista Street Without Guests



6. Making Friends On Buena Vista Street



7. Riding The Red Car Trolley



8. Animated Cars Vehicles!



9. Riding Mater's Junkyard Jamboree & Luigi's Flying Tires





10. Dining at Club 33



And if that doesn't do it, how about photographs of the former Tahitian Terrace, now being used as a rest area?



Hope to see you all tomorrow when I'm a little more rested.

See more vintage and current Disneyland photos on my Disneyland web page.

10 comments:

K. Martinez said...

If this is a teaser, then I'm definitely interested in coming back tomorrow.

Get a good rest!

TokyoMagic! said...

Hey, that door on the balcony of the Blue Bayou is open! ;-)

Daveland said...

Thanks K. - I will do my best to get to bed early.

Chris - I think that door leads to the defective hat supply!

TokyoMagic! said...

Ha! Rode POTC later in the day and that door was closed. Maybe they were reprimanding the embroiderer they keep locked away up there.

Daveland said...

I heard Kathie Lee Gifford runs a sweat shop up there!

TokyoMagic! said...

I wouldn't be surprised. Of course, she'll claim to have had no knowledge about it!

Matthew Hansen said...

Amazing pictures and great *tease* Dave! I especially love the shifty-eyed Lightning McQueen!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I love your blog and read it daily. One thing though, your pics are much too good to need HDR on every shot (it is cool from time to time though of course). Your pics can easily stand alone without it! (Maybe I'm in the minority though, who knows...)

Daveland said...

Anonymous: Glad you visit daily! Note: the majority of photos on this post are actually conventional photos; they are not HDR.

Todd said...

I will look forward to the Tahitian Terrace post...I have wondered about where it was in the context of present day Disneyland.