Sunday, April 01, 2012

Return of a Favorite



Riding through my favorite attraction last night, my doombuggy stopped just as I entered the attic scene. Fortunately for me, I had my camera ready. It looks like a favorite from the past has returned. When Tony Baxter was attempted to be reached for a comment by the media, they were told that he was busy looking for the maintenance list from when the attraction first opened and couldn't be disturbed.

See more vintage & current Disneyland Haunted Mansion attraction photos on my Haunted Mansion web page.

5 comments:

jedblau said...

Hmmmmm....VERY suspicious. Nice work!

Snow White Archive said...

Nice job.

sajohns5 said...

April Fools??

TokyoMagic! said...

Excellent!!!

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

I love how your camera captures photos that move! Gotta check this out on my next visit to the park!