Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's at Disneyland, January 1968



This banner draped across the entrance of the castle is a first for my collection. Shot circa January 1968, this colorful image was an exception to the rule, as I rarely buy shots with the castle anymore.

And a sneak peak of what Times Square will look like tonight, thanks to my visit to NYC last April when I stumbled upon the filming of the movie "New Year's Eve":



Here's to wishing all of my readers a fun-filled celebration as we remember 2011 and look forward to 2012! Thanks for another year of fun, memories, and informative commentaries. Happy New Year!

See more vintage & current Christmas/Holiday photos on my Disney Christmas web page.

6 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

Ditto to you, Dave!

Security word for today is uneful. I'm sure that describes the Major, LOL!

jpg391 said...

I love seeing pictures from the 50's and 60's about Disneyland.

TokyoMagic! said...

I posted a 1996 version of that Castle sign today!

Happy New Year to you, Dave!

The Viewliner Limited said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

Snow White Archive said...

A very Happy New Year to you.

JG said...

All the best, Dave. Thank you.

JG