Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Dapper Dans & A Visit from Nana



Today is a Sherlock Holmes day; a guest took these shots last January of a Dapper Dan and his Nana at WDW, promising to email them when she got home. The loss of the email prevented this, and she has been trying to figure out how to make good on her promise ever since. If any of you readers know this Dapper Dan, please have him email me and I will get him the high-resolution jpgs of he and his Nana.



Here are some other Dapper Dan shots that I have taken during previous visits to DLand:





And because I don't want to skimp on my Vintage Disneyland fan base, here’s one bw shot for the road:



See more Disneyland Dapper Dan photos at my website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am almost 100% positive that the Dapper Dans pictured are not from Disneyland. In fact the shop intierior looks to be from Magic Kingdom.

Daveland said...

I am inclined to agree with you, however the lady who sent them specifically said these were taken during a visit to CA; either way, this Dapper Dan needs these photos of his Nana!

Major Pepperidge said...

Awww, now I miss my grandma!

The Dapper Dans constumes remind me of Fruitstripe Gum.