Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Old Time Photo Mystery



Within a recent batch of vintage Disneyland slides comes this July 1958 image of an old time photo "booth." I have no way of knowing if this is an interior of the Kodak shop on Main Street...unless someone like Beachgal comes forward and solves the mystery for me! Along with this interesting photo I also obtained this interior view of the Dutch Boy Paint Gallery in Tomorrowland. Leave it to Walt and the Imagineers to create an interactive/futuristic looking display for paint.



See more vintage and current Disneyland photos at my main website.

1 comment:

Fifthrider said...

It's always interesting to see the parts that no one else thought to photograph. I'm always most grateful for those. The circles and orbs are probably meant to look like drops of paint, and they do.