Monday, April 06, 2009

The Isle of Capri



The Isle of Capri is one of those places that really resonated with me. It was so beautiful, unspoiled (for the most part), and relaxing, that I felt like I could stay there for years...if I could only afford to!

One of the best ways to see its breathtaking beauty is by ski-lift. Soaring over vineyards, your feet almost dangling in the grapes.







For those scared of heights, the views from the top is worth a little sweat:





One must-see at Capri is the Villa San Michele; one can only imagine what it would be like to live in a fantasy home like this. Spectacular views that never end, nestled in a hilltop retreat hidden by the growth of trees and greenery.









Another must-see is the Blue Grotto; the water inside glows an electric blue. Photos cannot capture it, although I tried.





See more Capri photos at my website.

No comments: