Friday, April 10, 2009

Little Italy: The San Diego Branch



I go to Little Italy frequently, and not just because I am 50% Italian. My favorite camera store is located smack-dab in the middle of Little Italy: Nelson Photo Supplies. Customer service for camera freaks doesn’t get any better than this! [NOTE: Nelson has since moved to the Point Loma area]



On a recent trip, I found one new reason to go there: Buon Appetito. Besides the fact that the food is out of this world (save room for the Strawberry Tiramisu), the service is extraordinary as well. Without going into great detail, because of problems with my party not getting there on time and the numbers changing, I had to switch tables 3 times...and they were extremely gracious each time. HIGHLY recommended!



One more shot from Little Italy to round out the post:



See more San Diego Little Italy photos, visit my regular my website.

No comments: