Monday, August 17, 2009

Christmas in August: Central Plaza area, December 1962



All of that shopping made me hungry, so I think I’ll stop by the Red Wagon Inn for a bite to eat.

Just a little further down the way is the Snow White Wishing Well, installed less than 2 years before this photo was taken. Note the black swans barely visible at the bottom of this shot:



Last one today shows the Castle, somewhat festively decorated with a few wreaths:



See more Disneyland Central Plaza photos at my website.

2 comments:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Great set of photos, How in the world did they get the black swans to stay put??? The swans sure are a nice touch... Interesting angle on the wishing well shot, I like it! Thanks Dave!!!!!

Major Pepperidge said...

The castle shot is really nice, I like the cool misty quality; night is approaching!