Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Chamberlain Hotel



I love finding cool hidden boutique type hotels, and the Chamberlain in Hollywood was a recent discovery. Tucked away in a residential neighborhood, this converted apartment building has a way cool rooftop pool with excellent views and fun little cabanas.









Even the smallest rooms are spacious and decorated with taste and style. My one gripe (and you know I have to have at least one) is the bathroom. Why would you spend so much money and effort to remodel an entire hotel and let the bathrooms look cheap? The sink cabinet, shower stall, and even the toilet look like they'd come from a hillbilly estate sale. Despite that, I still HIGHLY recommend this place. For more Daveland Chamberlain photos, visit my regular website

No comments: