Friday, December 11, 2020

Up and Down The Strip, Pt. 2


Crossing Las Vegas Boulevard we begin today’s tour of The Strip at Treasure Island. I think I slept through a Cirque de Soleil show here once. Other than that, not a lot of experience with this hotel.


Between Treasure Island and the Mirage you can see this tribute to Las Vegas legends Siegfried and (the late) Roy:


Moving onto the Mirage hotel:


Still touting the Cirque du Soleil Beatles tribute, “Love”:


The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace are probably the best place in Vegas to spend that extra cash burning a hole in your pocket:


Caesars’ homage to Trevi Fountain in Italy:


You know things are bad when Caesar has to put a mask on:


Before I crossed the boulevard to return to my hotel, I snapped this shot of an art piece outside of Neiman Marcus; I loved the way the shadow reflected on the sidewalk:


That’s enough Vegas for today! See more Las Vegas photos at my main website.

No comments: