Friday, October 18, 2019

Portland Adventures, Pt. 2: FALL!



One of the unexpected benefits of traveling to Portland for the UCDA Design Conference was encountering my favorite season: Fall. Living in San Diego, we really don’t get much in the way of seasonal change. When we complain about the cold, that means temperatures are in the 50s. The landscape near where I live just does not get the spectacular colors that I encountered in Portland on this visit.



The view from my hotel room:



…and from my walks around the city:







Not much else to say about the fall foliage other than ain’t Mother Nature grand?!?

See more Portland photos at my main website.

3 comments:

Matthew said...

OH MY GOSH! These are gorgeous!

Always your pal,
Amazon Belle

Chuck said...

Ditto. In fact, double-ditto. Except for the "Amazon Belle" part. That's not my name at all.

Anonymous said...

And one frost/hard freeze at 15 degrees here in Central Oregon wiped them out overnight around my neighborhood. Drat! KS