Wednesday, April 14, 2010

July 1965 @ Disneyland, Pt. 2



And we’re in! Is there a greater excitement at Disneyland as when you first go through the turnstiles, you see the Train Station, and you know that you have a full day of fun ahead of you? I don’t know how families are able to get their kids to pose when there's so much adventure to be had on the other side of the Station. Notice the Tencennial discs on the Cattle Car.

Look at the those beautiful white horses leading the Horse-Drawn Streetcar past the Upjohn Pharmacy!



Looking down from Central Plaza, this particular Streetcar has a different set pulling it:



Hungry for lunch? Read this menu marquee inside the Plaza Inn and I’m sure you will be! AND you'll have plenty of change leftover for souvenirs



I’m going to drop you off in front of the Castle and we’ll pick this story up at a later date.



See more Disneyland photos at my website.

4 comments:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

WOW! That interior shot with the menu is a Wednesday WOW indeed!!!! Thanks!

Connie Moreno said...

I almost fell over when I read the menu!

TokyoMagic! said...

Yep, that's my favorite pic of today!

Heidi Ann said...

I SO love seeing these vintage snapshots of my Happiest Place!