Thursday, October 23, 2008

Vote Samantha!



Call me crazy, but at the last minute the muses called me and I decided to do another painting for tonight’s reception/gallery showing at World of Wonder. If you want to board the crazy train and see where the inspiration came from, then read on. Last Sunday night, I was celebrating finishing my Palin/Clinton painting and was able to actually eat dinner and watch a little TV. I popped in an episode of "Mad Men." One of the main characters also had a guest stint on "Sex and the City" as a politician who dated Carrie. My memory banks kicked into gear and I remembered Samantha discussing with the ladies about the country running better with a good looking man in the White House. VoilĂ . To see more of my art, visit my regular website.

No comments: