Friday, April 02, 2010

Freaky Fridays @ The Haunted Mansion: Little Leota





For a great finish, Little Leota is at the top of the escalator as you exit the ride, billowing in the wind and beckoning you to “Hurrry baaaaack....hurry baaaack...”. This great effect is difficult to capture on film; a flash removes the film effect of her face:



No flash will get the face but not much of the surrounding details:



A vintage view of Little Leota (with a closer resemblance to her Seance Room Counterpart) from October 1969:



See more Disneyland Haunted Mansion photos at my website.

3 comments:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Neato post! I kept turning up the volume on my computer hoping to hear "Hurry baaaack".... She had some great facial expressions!

Connie Moreno said...

Those were AWESOME!!!!

Major Pepperidge said...

I think that, as a kid, I was especially intrigued by this tiny figure... such a fun concept!