Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tell-No-Tales Thursdays: POTC "Scene Spoilers"



Through my web crawling one day, I came upon a treasure trove of photos from a former cast member, who has allowed me to post them for all to see. These were all taken in May 2002. If you have issues with seeing "behind-the-scenes" photos, then close your eyes (oops....too late). This photo shows the boat loading area, completely devoid of water. Talk about rough sailing. Here’s one of the drops, without water—that would make for a VERY hard landing.



Right before you hear the Jolly Roger Talking Skull warn you about “Dead Men Tell No Tales,” there’s a façade on the left-hand side of the boat that is very difficult to see. Here it is in all its lit glory (cast member hidden to save his anonymity). Looks like a midwest yard sale!



See more Disneyland Pirates of the Caribbean photos at my website.

4 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

Sweet!!!!

Katella Gate said...

You know these pictures almost made me faint. The Launch rollers give almost as good a foot massage as the old speed ramps up to the Peoplemover.

Thufer said...

These are very exciting and I hope there are more!(?)

Major Pepperidge said...

Very cool, I don't think these spoil the magic at all!