Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Fremont Street District Neon



Las Vegas looks completely different at night as opposed to how it appears during the day. The Fremont Street District is no exception. Walking around the one night I stayed here, I found myself snapping vintage neon every block and going further and further away...until my Spidey sense began to tingle and I returned to the hotel. I usually listen to my Spidey sense.



I don't know what it is about vintage neon that gets to me. Maybe the retro-ness of it...the soothing glow...the saturated colors...



Atomic cocktails...do they come with a dose of radiation?



Bring your llama!



He’s not neon, but I got a kick out of this "person" climbing up the pole.



An old gas station has been converted into the Empty Club.



Yup. It’s empty alright.



Night:



vs. Day:



See more Fremont Street photos at my main website.

No comments: