Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Snow White Circa 1974



A batch of negatives from 1974 yielded two shots of the loading area for the Snow White's Adventures attraction at Disneyland. A great opportunity to see the clothing of a 1970s cast member as well as see the attraction vehicles; unfortunately not a great view of the mural at left!



One of the best shots of this group is one of the Carrousel which shows the reflection of Snow White the front of her attraction:



Which you can see in full color in these two 1960s photos of the attraction exterior:





Get more Snow in August by visiting my main website.

3 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

I had forgotten about that bubble mirror near the exit of the attraction! I remember the female CMs in Fantasyland wearing that style of costume through the seventies and I think on into the early eighties (probably up until the Fantasyland remodel of '83), but I don't remember the printed tops. I wish we could see the print detail a little better. And I'm wondering what was on the other side of those double doors between the SW attraction and the Welch's Grape Juice Bar? Perhaps it's just an emergency exit for the lobby or auditorium of the Fantasyland Theater?

Fifthrider said...

The poor kid with Goofy is dressed like a backup singer for Wayne Newton. Who does that? ( I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't me. )

Snow White Archive said...

Hey Dave, you really do have one of the best archives of SW ride pics online. Thanks for sharing.