Monday, October 30, 2017

Blurry Pirates 1975



I was very excited to bid on this series of consecutive images from the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction circa April 1975...until I received them. The composition was great; but the shots were all blurry. Meh. In an attempt to make up for the crappy images, I have done my best to do a contemporary compare and contrast post. Here goes!







From Blackbeard:



to Barbossa:









Enjoy this version while you can!









Another casualty to politically incorrect changes:



















What happened to this guy?



More Pirates of the Caribbean photos at my main website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that photographer must have been popular, so many flash shots on one ride through.

Thanks Dave, sorry your purchase didn't meet expectations, but we enjoyed it anyway.

JG