Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Toy Story Mania



It's one of my favorite DCA attractions yet I haven't been on it for over three years. What can I say…long lines suck. The exception to the rule is when you have a fantabulous group of people to hang out with AND a VIP Tour Guide. We were all shooting at targets within milliseconds thanks to Maria.

Matt was having a problem with double vision. Can't understand why.



Another attraction where I don't mind if the vehicle has to stop unexpectedly. So many fun things to shoot with my camera.



Look at the concentration!





Here's what you see when you take off your glasses.









Although I beat Janet, my score was nothing to write home about.



Or to even compare with the rest of the group who did way better than I did.



That's what happens when you take three years off; you get rusty.

More of the Toy Story gang at my main website.

3 comments:

K. Martinez said...

Before I first rode Toy Story Mania I had low expectations. I thought to myself "Oh great. Another shooting gallery ride. Just what we need". What I soon discovered was the most fun-filled ride at DCA. It was a blast! I was also impressed with the mechanics and technology of the ride. I don't think I ever experienced such a wonderful attraction at DCA as I did when riding Toy Story Midway Mania. For pure fun, it's become my favorite attraction at DCA, even over Radiator Springs Racers and Tower of Terror. And yes, the long lines for it suck. Thanks, Dave.

Anonymous said...

This is a great attraction, I've only done it once, but it's really fun.

Thanks Dave.

JG

Chuck said...

I'm sure your score wasn't helped by stopping to take pictures. But we appreciate the sacrifices you made for us.