Saturday, January 09, 2010

Scholarly Saturdays: Encyclopaedia Britannica & Frontierland, Pt. 1



Graduating from Tomorrowland, our curriculum now shifts over to the wild untamed plains of Frontierland. Here, Bobby & Susie are entering the gates through one of my favorite lands:



When it was originally built, the timbers of Frontierland truly looked rustic and hand-hewn:



Something tells me little Susie won’t be doing much shopping in Frontierland; this place appeals more to stinky little boys like Bobby!



Susie better hide her purse from Black Bart!



Sheriff Lucky to the rescue!



See more Frontierland photos at my website.

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

And now we know that they did the gunfights in Frontierland four times a day! You'd think we'd see more photos of it (I've seen plenty of photos of the train robbery at Knott's...).

AmyR said...

I really like the more rustic look. It is much more fitting!

Katella Gate said...

Anybody starting to see a pattern here? In each land, Dick and Jane are encouraged to stop and "buy souvenirs." Kind of a rip-off. I wanna see just what they got.