Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Mighty Mark Twain, December 1955



Today I am sharing two photos of the Mark Twain; the first is from September 1956, and the second is a shot by J.R. Eyerman for Life Magazine. Whether it was actually used in the publication or not I am not sure. Make sure you scroll all the way for this one; it's a wide shot.



Here’s another one for all you Knotts-heads (MANY thanks AGAIN to Tim!). This one is from April 1958.



See more vintage and contemporary Disneyland photos at my main website.

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

Even in glorious sepia-tone, that Mark Twain photo is pretty spectacular. Wonder how many zillions of flashes they needed to illuminate it like that at night?

And that Knott's image is wonderful too, I am not sure I would have even recognized it as KBF.