Monday, May 02, 2016

Trip to Santa Fe, Pt. 1



Recently I attended the annual UCDA Design Summit in Santa Fe, New Mexico. For sparking my creativity at work (and at home), this conference was just what I needed. Today's post focuses on the host hotel, The Inn and Spa at Loretto.

Rarely do I gush about a facility, but this place definitely had it going on...day AND night!



The hotel was clean, well-appointed, and the staff was on top of their game at every level.



The room was pretty incredible, too. Spacious and comfortable, it was a great place to relax in between sessions.



A lovely balcony provided a great view of the snow(!) that appeared on our second day there.



I made sure I took advantage of the spa services and thoroughly enjoyed them.



Unlike many hotels, the in-house restaurant was fantastic.







The chef, Marc Quiñones, had done a great job with the menu and I enjoyed every meal I ate there.





Despite the chilly temperatures, I enjoyed swimming in the heated pool!



More Santa Fe photos at my main website.

5 comments:

K. Martinez said...

You're travel articles have really become my favorite feature on your blog. Beautiful hotel room! Can I ask what the delicious looking entrée is? Looks like a wonderful place. Thanks, Dave.

Fifthrider said...

Ditto.

Anonymous said...

You are living the dream there, Dave! KS

Daveland said...

Ken - I believe it was the Blue Corn Steak & Enchiladas Filet Mignon. And it was tasty!

K. Martinez said...

Dave, Thanks for answering. It does sound tasty!