Saturday, July 27, 2019

TGIF-rontierland



Just because...a medley of previously posted Frontierland shots that were intended to get us to that 5 o’clock weekend bell...but as usual, I was running behind yesterday morning. All are from March 8, 1956.

Zooming in for a closeup of the Miniature Horse Corral sign:



And an early drinking fountain:



I wonder if trading was actually done at the Trading Post?





I love the way the lamp shadow was caught in this photo of the Assay Office exterior:



For those who want to weave a reproduction of the blanket, here’s a closeup:



In a pure case of nepotism, Walt put his father-in-law’s name as the Sheriff on the signage in Frontierland:



Sorry; no Pack Mules today!



Care to buy a trick rope?



I wonder who painted the art on this sign? Painted...as in brush and paint. Yes. It used to happen.



See more vintage Disneyland Frontierland photos at my main website.

No comments: