Friday, November 26, 2021

Cascade Peak, 1984



Please join me at Disneyland’s Cascade Peak along the Rivers of America. Younger fans of the Park will probably be baffled by these two shots from 1984, as Cascade Peak was demolished in 1998.



What a treat to see this water feature as you rounded the corner towards the dock, whether it be on the Mark Twain or paddling aboard your canoe:



I am still suffering from yesterday’s food coma, and have plenty of leftovers for it to continue. Anyone want to come by for pie?

See more Disneyland Cascade Peak photos at my main website.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So long as it is pumpkin pie. Would you believe that the restaurant we were at only had pumpkin soup as a choice on the menu? Talk about supply chain issues! Still, I could use a good workout on the canoes today!! Spent two of my best Disney summers working it. KS

"Lou and Sue" said...

Great pictures, Dave!

I’ll gladly come over for pie - am on my way! And, if KS is still there when I get there, I’d love to hear more about his Disney summers...

Daveland said...

KS: It was a pumpkin pie variation, but still good! And of course I had you in mind when I picked up these two slides!

Fifthrider said...

I last saw Cascade Peak in 97. Like most things, I assumed it would be there forever. Good luck with the pie. For a holiday with supply chain issues, there seems to be no shortage of it where I go. I too have way too much of pumpkin for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Lou and Sue....I'd love to share those stories with you and Dave over a good pumpkin pie! KS