Thursday, September 29, 2016

Dinner at Brennan's



Brennan's is one of my favorite restaurants for dinner in the French Quarter of New Orleans. Located on Royal Street, it is a NOLA classic!



A customized mirror in the entryway:



On my last visit, since I was by myself I ate my dinner (and drank my beverages) at the Roost Bar.



The atmosphere is light and airy here, with a bit of a Key West feeling.



A nearby dining room:



The bar itself, complete with my first beverage of the evening:



Loved the light fixtures (what a surprise!):



Resembling bird cages, they were the perfect accent to this themed area:



I started out with the Gulf Shrimp & Green Tomato Salad:



It's been awhile, but I do believe my entree was the Parmesan & Herb Crusted Lamb Loin:



Bananas Foster is the showstopping dessert that most get here; however, I wanted to try something different, so I picked the Pineapple Financier:



For a classy evening at a legendary restaurant, Brennan's is the place.

More shots of Brennan's on Royal Street on my main website.

Follow my Daveland updates on Twitter and view my most recent photos on Flickr & Instagram.

2 comments:

Fifthrider said...

I had no idea there was a real "Brennan's". All I know is the Downtown Disney version of it. I feel like such a philistine right now.

Great pics of what's clearly a very nice place!

Mark Taft said...

We love Brennans! My wife and I had some great martinis there as well as a fantastic lunch.

Mark
InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com