Friday, July 31, 2015

The Roosevelt New Orleans, Pt. 2

Back to the Roosevelt…no hotel post by Daveland would be complete without a hall shot. My room was gorgeous; spotless and perfectly appointed.

The perfect place to write a postcard home.

The furniture chosen was the perfect choice for this hotel.

A spacious bathroom, which is where I answered the call when the front desk called my room to make sure everything was ok. How's that for service?

Can't complain about the Salvatore Ferragamo products. Wow! I was living in luxury.

How about that rooftop pool? This area had some great views.

The Roosevelt also boasts a number of clubs and restaurants. Here's a shot of The Sazerac Bar, named after the infamous local cocktail.

Loved the murals by Paul Ninas; I don't know their origin but if they are new, somebody did a great job with the Depression-era styling and the smokey patina.

For the one night I had dinner while staying here I chose Domenica. It was an amazing meal.

The place was (not surprisingly) packed.

The Roosevelt is impressive from afar:

as well as up-close:

If you haven't booked your room yet, what are you waiting for?

More Roosevelt Hotel photos at my main website.

Follow my Daveland updates on Twitter and view my most recent photos on Flickr & Instagram.

No comments: