Sunday, March 15, 2015

Shaw's Simple Swaps

Meet Elizabeth Shaw, Registered Dietitian. I had a blast doing a photo shoot with this young beauty whose website offers "Simple Swaps" for those looking to make small changes that can have a big impact.

She is a huge fan of PB2, which I discovered a few years ago at the expo for the Savannah Half Marathon.

Totally nonjudgmental, she has a few guilty pleasures of her own, including these cheddar snack crackers. It's all about portion and moderation!

Fitness is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and Elizabeth loves to run, rollerblade, and do yoga.

The bonus to our shoot was being able to eat a DELICIOUS Shaw's Simple Swaps meal of vegan burgers. Who knew you could get so much flavor with something that's so good for you?

One word: YUM!

Be sure to check out her website; the Lemon Chia Cheesecake posted today is fantastic!

For more of my photography, visit my main website.

Follow my Daveland updates on Twitter and view my most recent photos on Flickr.

No comments: