Friday, March 27, 2015

Creepy Pack Mule Girls



These twin girls from 1959 dressed in matching fire engine red dresses look like something straight out of "The Omen." I wonder if the pack mules sense the danger lurking?

Talk about a more innocent time…can you imagine leaving a purse or wallet in the queue of an attraction today while you went for a spin?



Woe to the guest who would have tried to steal anything from these little girls; one look and they'd be reduced to ash.

Saddle up a pack mule and ride on over to my main website for more.

3 comments:

K. Martinez said...

Watch out, Dave! If those pack mule girls are still alive and read your blog today, they'll be comin' to getcha.

Fifthrider said...

When I was a kid, riding my tricycle around inside the Overlook Hotel one winter, I could have sworn I saw them at the end of the hall. They seemed nice. They said they just wanted to play. ...then the elevator doors opened.

Alonzo P Hawk said...

They look like the girls in The Shining. Come play with us Danny, redrumm redrum.