Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Day at USD



Last week I had the opportunity to visit the University of San Diego campus. Wow…what a view! Perched up on a hill overlooking Mission Bay, these students are living on prime San Diego real estate!



I'm also loving the architecture here, which makes the campus seem like an extension of Balboa Park.



The Immaculata Parish is a beauty, too.



Not surprisingly, there was a wedding photo shoot occurring while we were there.







The sunlight through the stained glass windows made some beautiful reflections.



I smell a donor:



Make you wish you were back at college? Pretend you are by visiting my main website and seeing more of USD.

1 comment:

K. Martinez said...

Yes, the first thing I thought of was Balboa Park when viewing these photos. Beautiful campus!