Friday, February 27, 2015

Gonzalez Trio at the Horseshoe

Standing in front of Disneyland's Golden Horseshoe Saloon are the Gonzalez Trio, circa 1960-something.

A closeup of the lovely Carmelita Gonzalez:

The sign behind them reads “Sorry Full House…next show…” (thanks Steve!). I wonder if they every have to use a sign like that at the Horseshoe these days?

See more Daveland Gonzalez Trio photos at my main website.

Follow my Daveland updates on Twitter and view my most recent photos on Flickr.


K. Martinez said...

What a colorful photo of the Gonzalez Trio. Carmelita really stands out in her beautiful dress. There's even a colorful vendor cart selling Sunkist frozen juice bars and Carnation ice cream bars. Thanks, Dave.

Major Pepperidge said...

Amazing photo! Love it.

Joe Daniel said...

I miss the Sunkist orange juice bars!!!