Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Trip to Disneyland, May 1972: Pt. 2

Today we join our 1972 Quintet in front of the Matterhorn. I'm seeing a lot of love in these photos. Mother/daughter combo perhaps?

3 attractions for the price of one in this photo, with the Monorail track snaking around the Matterhorn and the Skyway buckets floating overhead.

Had to zoom in for a closeup of this sign; can you imagine paying a separate price for each attraction?

So many GREAT choices in 1972 Tomorrowland!

Meanwhile, this poor bastard appears to be searching for a diaper in his leather bag.

Follow my Daveland updates on Twitter and view my most recent photos on Flickr.

See more Daveland Disneyland Matterhorn photos at my main website.


K. Martinez said...

I love the 3rd image of the Skyway buckets coming out of the Matterhorn. 2 'E's and a 'D'.

Yes, I can imagine paying a separate price for each attraction. I remember visiting the various ticket books around the park later in the day to obtain more tickets after running out of them from my ticket that book I purchased at the gate. Especially the 'E's and 'D's.

K. Martinez said...

I meant visiting the various ticket booths, not ticket books. Oops!

MRaymond said...

Love the big hair. How much ozone was depleted to make that happen?