Sunday, July 20, 2014

Dinner at Napa Rose, Pt. 2

Hands down, Napa Rose is the best restaurant at the Disneyland Resort, both in and outside of the park.

The entry hall gives a grand welcome with its warm woods, high ceiling, and amber lights.

The spacious lounge is the perfect place to hang out while waiting for a table.

This time I tried the Napa Passion cocktail. Yum. It was gone before I knew it.

A panorama shot of the dining room. Flooded with natural light from the large windows, this is a beautifully designed space.

The fresh flowers at each table are a small touch that go a long way to show that even the details get the most careful attention here.

I started off with delicious heirloom tomato salad. Portions here are perfect.

The lamb melted in my mouth. Perfectly seasoned, well accompanied with a variety of vegetables.

The dessert, a Bananas Foster Creme Brûlée was tasty, but left me wanting more. I'm a dessert pig. I'll admit it.

You just can't go wrong at this place.

Follow my Daveland updates on Twitter and view my most recent photos on Flickr.

See more Daveland Napa Rose photos at my main website.


Heidi Ann said...

Loved this post! This is too funny - I'm doing a little series of posts about my trip to Disneyland last month. And I haven't finished writing the one I plan to do about Napa Rose - yet. I was finally able to eat there for the first time on this past trip. I had the very same salad and entree as you did! I didn't have a dessert, but your choice looks fabulous! I got a major kick out of seeing your photos of the heirloom tomato salad and the lamb - similar to my own (except for the fact that you are a MUCH better photographer than I am!) And that's only one of the MANY reasons why I love your blog.

Dave DeCaro said...

Sounds like we have similar tastes!

Fifthrider said...

Your photos on these last 2 posts... Wow. It's weird because even having BEEN there I look at your pics and you make something amazing still manage to look better. I love the angle on yesterday's looking up at the sky through the rafters, but these ones today are desktop wallpaper stuff. Thanks.