Monday, August 17, 2009

Christmas in August: Central Plaza area, December 1962

All of that shopping made me hungry, so I think I’ll stop by the Red Wagon Inn for a bite to eat.

Just a little further down the way is the Snow White Wishing Well, installed less than 2 years before this photo was taken. Note the black swans barely visible at the bottom of this shot:

Last one today shows the Castle, somewhat festively decorated with a few wreaths:

See more Central Plaza photos at my regular website.


Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Great set of photos, How in the world did they get the black swans to stay put??? The swans sure are a nice touch... Interesting angle on the wishing well shot, I like it! Thanks Dave!!!!!

Major Pepperidge said...

The castle shot is really nice, I like the cool misty quality; night is approaching!