Monday, June 22, 2009

Disneyland: The First Summer, Pt. 1

Although this series begins with a shakey overexposed image or two, I promise that you’ll enjoy this group of shots taken from Disneyland’s first summer. Both the E.P. Ripley & C.K. Holliday are at the Main Street station, visible above some vintage automobiles. Hard to believe that at one time you could park that close to the main gate!

A close-up of the Ripley cruising into the station:

See more vintage & current Disneyland Railroad photos at my regular website.


Chiana said...

Yes I do believe I will, Dave. :) These are neat as it is. The train looks so festive!

Viewliner Ltd. said...

Disneyland pics with problems are no problem. Very cool!

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

All good :-)... WOW, the Mickey Planter looks as barren as my backyard!!! Can't wait to see more.. Thanks Dave!