Friday, July 11, 2008

One Day Later: August 29, 1965 Pt. 2



Just when you thought the signage shots couldn’t get any better, here are some great ones from the Indian Village. I don’t know about you, but I’m a huge fan of edu-tainment. That extra dimension of knowledge added to fun makes for a much richer experience that sticks to your ribs! Kinda’ like brown sugar in oatmeal!



This is one of my faves; I almost expect to see "We’re huntin‘ wabbits” posted here!



Here are some decorative totem poles:





The maracas in this photo just don’t have the same impact as when Terri from Bill Elliot’s Band is shaking them (and yes, I am waiting patiently to be corrected for calling these maracas).



See more vintage Indian Village photos at my regular website.

3 comments:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Stunning photos! Love the signs, the 1965 Goodness just keeps coming, thanks so much!

The Viewliner Limited said...

True beauties Dave. Oatmeal...I hate oatmeal. Probably as much as you hate strollers.

Katella Gate said...

Paintings with Animal Glands and Buffalo Bone ... I keep turning that phrase over in my head. Make it stop!