Tuesday, November 27, 2007

DLRR, 1955



Shot #1 is from the same batch that Matterhorn helped identify as most likely being from July 1955; here we see a few passenger cars at the Main Street Train Station (the brick depot without any bricks!). In my opinion, no trip to Disneyland is complete without at least one Grand Circle Tour around the park! Shot #2 is the E.P. Ripley getting some finishing touches put on it, June 1955.



See more vintage and contemporary Disneyland Railroad photos at my main website.

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

That's a beautiful shot of the E.P. Ripley and the roundhouse! I really do love those trains.

The Viewliner Limited said...

The trains are always my favorite. Great pix.

Unknown said...

Great pictures.

I love shots of the RR Station and the different incarnations of Mickey.