Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Disneyland Railroad



My first shot for today is a comparison shot: the E.P. Ripley some time in the 1950’s (exact year unknown) at the Main Street Station with the News Stand, and then how this area looks in December 2006.



I’m also throwing one in from August, 1968 showing the Frontierland Depot before it was retitled the New Orleans Square Station. The last slide is from the same batch and shows the train approaching what appears to be Small World. I can almost hear that infernal song now.



I’m also throwing one in from August, 1968 showing the Frontierland Depot before it was retitled the New Orleans Square Station.



See more Daveland Disneyland Railroad photos at my main website.

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

Wow, I am always blown away by the quality and quantity of slides that you put on your blog...amazing!