Tuesday, October 31, 2006

We Interupt This Series...



With today being Halloween, I had to do something related to the Haunted Mansion. So...here are a few from my Haunted Mansion page. I am including some of the favorite icons of the ride, including the elevator gargoyle, the Cemetery Caretaker & his dog, and the Hitchhiking Ghosts.





Tomorrow I will resume regular programming. Hurry baaaaack....hurrry baaaaaaack...

See more vintage and contemporary Disneyland Haunted Mansion photos at my main website.

4 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I've always liked Ezra (the skeletal hitchhiking ghost), but seem to wind up with Phineas or Gus most of the time!

Adam Hazlett said...

I is so strange to see those figures with the lights on!
The colors are so bright and unusual...But they work so well in the dark! Its the same way in POTC.

cshutter said...

Great photos.

How did you take the photo of of the ghosts in the graveyard without any blur and in low light?

Thanks for sharing.

Daveland said...

About 7 out of 10 times I ride the Haunted Mansion, the doombuggies stop for handicap access or for a breakdown. Just gotta' be ready with the camera when that occurs!